Monday, August 30, 2010

Challenge: Reading Aloud

Yesterday, Sunday, August 29 WHOLE LIFE ACTION PLAN (why the all caps, I don't know) sent out an email about a challenge.

I thought about it...seriously when was the last time you read aloud? I read scripture at church (when I'm assigned). I read something to myself when I'm at my desk and something doesn't make sense.

K and I tried reading a book together aloud, but our different sleeping schedules made it difficult. I also like to just finish books.

But this week i'd like to read aloud at least once with a friend, myself and/or K. I think reading aloud is helpful to slow me down...it makes reading much more of a practice than an afterthought.

So.
Will you read aloud this week? If so, tell me how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment